We can provide you with the following company secretarial services. Registered office facilities; Maintenance of statutory registers…
The most important thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources to make sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Company Secretarial Services by SMY
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable company secretarial service? Look no further than SMY. From attending to customer complaints to keeping track of office paperwork, it can be hard to find the time or energy to hire a secretary. But if you’re looking to save time and maintain control over your business operations, a company secretary is the right solution.
We offer a wide variety of services, including document preparation, transcription, and more. Plus, our prices are reasonable so you can afford to have us on your team whatever your needs may be. Our team is experienced and knowledgeable, so we can help you with any task you give us.
Here are some reasons why SMY can help your business get organized and keep on track:
- SMY can help you develop and maintain a clear organizational structure for your business.
- We can help you create and implement efficient systems and processes for your business operations.
- It can help you manage your business finances in a more organized and effective manner.
- It can help you better understand and keep track of your customers’ needs and expectations.
- It can help you stay ahead of the competition by providing timely market intelligence and insights.
What services does a Company Secretary provide?
A company secretary is responsible for a company’s legal, financial and administrative affairs. They may also be responsible for preparing and filing company documents, conducting board meetings, marketing the company, and liaising with suppliers and clients.
A good company secretary should have a strong knowledge of business law, accounting principles, and procedures, as well as organizational skills. To qualify for this role, candidates should have at least three years of experience in a similar role.
Why SMY candidate for a Company Secretary?
SMY is a company secretary who has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer companies looking for an efficient, trustworthy secretary. SMY is a detail-oriented individual who takes great care in ensuring all documents are properly filed and organized. Our strong work ethic and attention to detail make her an excellent candidate for any company seeking a reliable and competent secretary.
A Company Secretarial helps to keep your business organized and running smoothly. They know how to keep all the paperwork in order, handle phone calls and correspondence, and ensure that all deadlines are met. A company secretarial can also help you with marketing materials and even create new business plans.
A Company Secretarial helps to:
- Advisory services regarding all company law matter.
- Incorporation & Registration of all kinds of Companies.
- Representation before Registrar of Companies.
- Advice and consultation on Companies Act.
- Registered office facility.
- Filing annual returns on behalf of the client.
- All kinds of Secretarial work including writing and maintenance of minute books etc.
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions.
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details.
- Also, share transfers.
- Increase in Share Capitals Allotment of Shares.
- Change of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Preparation and maintenance of statutory books.
- Change of Registered Address of the Company.
- Similarly, any other issues related to company affairs as per the requirement of the valued client.
Advantages of using Corporate Secretarial Service:
There are several benefits to using corporate secretarial services. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased Efficiency: When you outsource your secretarial work, you can focus on more important tasks. This will lead to an increase in efficiency and productivity, which can save you time and money.
- Reduced Costs: With corporate secretarial services, you will likely save money on costs such as staff salaries, office space, and other administrative expenses.
- Improved Communication: By having a professional secretary take care of all your correspondence, you’ll be able to focus on more important tasks. This will help improve communication within your company and with potential clients or investors.
- Greater Control: Having a professional secretary handle your correspondence allows you greater control over your image and reputation. This means that you can avoid any potential embarrassment or damage to your business.
Above all, we can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. Our team of qualified professionals has extensive and varied experience as Company Secretaries in a wide range of sectors. Moreover, we as Professional provide the necessary information and consultancy for helping our clients without consuming too much time and resources.
We have the resources and expertise to assist with all types of company secretarial projects, such as Compliance audits, Company incorporation, Changes to a Company’s Constitution and Administration of shareholders’ Registers.
So you don’t need to be worried about these basic secretarial issues of your business and organization.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Registered office facilities.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Giving notice of General Meetings.
- Drafting agendas for company meetings.
- Also, Preparing Minutes of Meetings.
- Completion of share transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates, as well as, managing them.
- Carrying out company searches.
- Filing of Annual Return; Additionally, Acting as Company Secretary.
- General Company Law advice.
- Advice on the protection of minority interests.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed-fee quote.
Find more about how we can help you and your business accounts preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, and taxation. To find out more about us click here. For a wealth of information visits our resource centre.
Making an appointment
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment please call us on 020 3371 1110 or email us at [email protected]Contact Us