We can provide you the following company secretarial services. Registered office facilities; Maintenance of statutory registers…
The most important thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
A Company Secretarial helps to:
- Advisory services regarding all company law matter.
- Incorporation & Registration of all kinds of Companies.
- Representation before Registrar of Companies.
- Advice and consultation on Companies Act.
- Registered office facility.
- Filing annual returns on behalf of the client.
- All kinds of Secretarial work including writing and maintenance of minute books etc.
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions.
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details.
- Also, share transfers.
- Increase in Share Capitals Allotment of Shares.
- Change of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Preparation and maintenance of statutory books.
- Change of Registered Address of the Company.
- Similarly, any other issues related to company affairs as per the requirement of the valued client.
Advantages of using Corporate Secretarial Service:
- Maintaining hard copies of the statutory books and records.
- Annual accounts approval, as well as, filing process.
- Drafting documents for annual general meetings.
- Maintaining the statutory registers and records (in electronic form where applicable).
- Similarly, Monitoring Companies House filings to help combat corporate identity fraud.
Above all, we can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. Our team of qualified professionals has extensive and varied experience as Company Secretaries in a wide range of sectors. Moreover, we as a Professional provide the necessary information and consultancy for helping our clients without consuming too much time and resources.
We have the resources and expertise to assist with all types of company secretarial projects, such as Compliance audits, Company incorporation, Changes to a Company’s Constitution and Administration of shareholders Registers.
So you don’t need to be worried about these basic secretarial issues of your business and organization.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Registered office facilities.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Giving notice of General Meetings.
- Drafting agendas for company meetings.
- Also, Preparing Minutes of Meetings.
- Completion of share transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates, as well as, managing them.
- Carrying out company searches.
- Filing of Annual Return; Additionally, Acting as Company Secretary.
- General Company Law advice.
- Advice on the protection of minority interests.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote.
Find more about how we can help you and your business accounts preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, taxation. To find out more about us click here. For a wealth of information visits to our resource center.