Monthly or quarterly business management accounts; Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers…
Are you struggling to make your organization perform more effectively when the economy recovers? Successful organizations are gaining benefits from expert management consultancy to rank their business up in the race of number one. Also, consultants provide high-caliber advice and information on a variety of topics, empowering businesses to run more effectively.
Many new business owners typically think that management consultancy is only for huge, well-established organizations. In reality, business management consulting can increase performance at companies of all sizes organizations are using this time to transform their business, balancing the critical levers of cash flow — cost, investments, and revenue to achieve maintainable business performance. Moreover, a business consultant has the expertise and knowledge to help you strategically plan, make decisions and grow your business.
Management Consultant Roles:
- Accounting and financial planning.
- Marketing advice and materials.
- Provide information.
- Solve problems / issues / challenges.
- Checking a company’s overall health.
- Realize latent opportunities.
- Build consensus and commitment around corrective action.
- Facilitate client learning.
- Solving pressing problems.
- Also, diagnose, and redefine problems / issues / challenges & opportunities.
- Permanently improve organizational effectiveness.
SMY Associates strive to develop trust and long-standing relationships with our client organizations by gaining a thorough understanding of your current and future goals, including both business and individual needs. Our experts utilize that understanding to develop and implement useful business and tax planning strategies while providing excellent service in a timely manner.
We have certified business consultants on staff that provides expertise and training. Additionally, we provide a detailed initial consultation at which time we will gain an understanding of your business goals and strategies.
There are three key aspects we consider during consultancy:
- Obtain accurate information to drive business insight.
- Navigate the complexity of business enterprise as well as make the needed structural changes.
- Focus on sustainable performance.
SMY’s Business Management Consultancy Services include:
Our goal is to relieve you of the hassles and worries of managing the finances, bookkeeping services, payrolls, and taxation, so you are free to enjoy the true pleasures ownership affords. Consider our full array of services:
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business.
- Help with in house systems for you to produce your own information.
- Training on how to get the most out of your information.
- Supplying management information to lenders.
- Branch/Divisional results.
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods.
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.
We can also help you in preparing and presenting the Business Plan. We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including:
- Business strategy and goal setting.
- Cash flow forecasts.
- Profit forecasts.
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders.
SMY Associates Consultants has years of business industry experience and draws upon an extensive networked of professional contacts, as well as its own technical knowledge of the management consultancy. Above all, we are well-equipped to handle all the financial complexities of your organization. After you’ve produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote.
Find more about how we can help you and your business accounts preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, taxation. To find out more about us click here. For a wealth of information visits to our resource center.